- Co-founder of Fundació Sān Qiáng, for the development and expansion of Chinese medicine around the world giving support to the most disadvantaged.
- Graduated in Traditional Chinese Medicine by ISMET
- Two years of practical clinical specialization in China with Dr. Dr. Zhang WEN and Dr. LUO SHAN SHAN (Kunming Medical College, HUA SHAN Clinic)
- Tibetan Medicine Course in Men Tse Khang, India
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND TEACHING
- Co-author, together with Álvaro Lorente, of the syllabus of advanced acupuncture techniques training, as well as sharing the theoretical teaching and co-author of the following volumes:
- ADVANCED TECHNIQUES OF DIAGNOSTICS AND TREATMENT I, ADDRESSED FROM THE CLASSICAL TEXT YI JING (I CHING) 易經
- ADVANCED TECHNIQUES OF DIAGNOSTICS AND TREATMENT II, ADDRESSED FROM THE CLASSICAL TEXTS NAN JING AND LING SHU.
- PRACTICAL CLASSICAL PULSOLOGY MANUAL ADDRESSED FROM THE MAI JING
- Professor of clinical practice and advanced diagnostic techniques at ISMET
- Professor of Advanced Techniques at Fundació San Qiang
- Co-Director SALÉS Center since 1998 in Vic.