- Graduate in medicine and surgery. University of Murcia (1995-2002).
- Specialist in Microbiology and Parasitology. Clinical Hospital San Cecilio de Granada (2003-2007).
- Studies of Third University Cycle. Research Proficiency of the Microbiology Doctorate Program of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Granada (outstanding note).
- Higher studies in Traditional Chinese Medicine. European Foundation of Traditional Chinese Medicine. (Madrid 2003-2007
- Consultation of Traditional Chinese and Holistic Medicine in Granada (2003-present, Centro Cinco Elementos) and Madrid (2006-present). Director of the Five Elements Center in Granada.
- Internal medical resident of microbiology and parasitology. Clinical Hospital San Cecilio de Granada (2003-2007)
- External resident physician in the Microbiology Service of the Carlos III Institute of Madrid (Reference center for tropical diseases in Spain) (2006)
- Teacher of the Phillipus program at the María Cristina del Escorial University Center (2005-2009)
- Teacher at the Japanese School of Shiatsu in Granada (2006-2010)
- Professor in postgraduate course at the European University of Madrid (2009-2010)
- Teacher at the School of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Madrid (2007-2012)
- Teacher at Five Elements Center (2011-present)
RECOGNIZE THE MAIN PROPERTIES OF THE MATERIALS USED IN TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE THROUGH DIRECT EXPERIMENTATION
Duration of the paper: 6 hours
- Distinction of the 3 main dimensions, taste, color and smell of the processed medical material and discussion and deduction of its properties through the application of the Law of 5 movements.
- Application of the Theory of Yin and Yang to the 3 main dimensions and application of the Ba Gua Theory of Previous Sky.