- Director and professor of the School of Chinese Classical Medicine of Barcelona, and professor at the Pompeu Fabra University (ESCI) since 2006.
- Bachelor and postgraduate in the University of Chinese Medicine and Pharmacology of Beijing (1995-2006), researcher in classical medical literature.
- He received the teaching of several teachers of tradition, and finally began in 2002 in the hermetic Taoist tradition, and the neidan. Since then it has focused on research and the dissemination of traditional teaching, on the cultivation of life and Being, taking the classic scriptural legacy as a starting point.
- Postgraduate (DEA) of research proficiency and PhD student at Pompeu Fabra University (2006-2012)
- Clinician in acuputura and herbaria, and professor of clinical medicine
INTRODUCTION TO CLASSICAL MEDICINE AND THE CULTIVATION OF LIFE SINCE THE HERMANUTICAL STUDY OF THE HUANGDI NEIJING
Duration: 7 hours
- The workshop / seminar will focus on an aspect always involved in the study of Chinese classics: how to approach the study of the classical text and make sense for us.
- We will learn to see how a classical text (jing 經) is approached from the discursive and symbolic levels, to elucidate the codification of the text from classical logic, and how such logic in turn shapes the text and tailors the discourse, so that finally we can guide us in clinical practice.
- We intertwine the theoretical and practical aspects of the first chapters of Huangdi neijing from the cultivation of life, and we will see how our personal practice supports and guides our clinical practice.
- Contents: hetu, luoshu, shanggu tianzhen lun, yinyang & wuxing, yangsheng, yangshen, neidan, acupuncture.