- Professor of Traditional Chinese Medicine-Acupuncture of the IFP Sanitary Roger de LLuria (Barcelona).
- Therapist at the Espai de Salut Integrativa of the IFP Sanitaria Roger de LLuria.
- Postgraduate courses in Traditional Chinese Medicine at the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine (BCUM), (Beijing, China).
- Clinical specialization in the Dongzhimen Hospital Affiliated to BCUM and in the CACMS China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences. (Beijing, China)
- Clinical specialization at the Frist Affiliated Kunming Medical College and at the Sheng Ai Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. (Kunming, China).
- Graduated in Japanese Acupuncture in the methods Keiraku Chiryo (Meridian Therapy), Manaka and Shonishin (Japanese Pediatric Acupuncture) by the Association of Classical Acupuncture (ACC) of Barcelona.
- Graduated in Naturopathy by the IFP Sanitária Roger de Llúria.
- Graduated in Traditional Chinese Medicine-Acupuncture by the Institut Guxens d'Estudis i Investigació en Medicina Natural (IGEM) of Barcelona.
- Graduated in Shiatsu by the Institut Guxens d'Estudis i Investigació en Medicina Natural (IGEM).
- Co-Founder Distal Acupuncture.
TAI JI QUAN XI 太極 全息
Duration: 4 hours
- Within Distal Acupuncture systems (such as Tung Acupuncture and Dr. Tan's Balance Method) the human body is described as consisting of numerous Taiji (太極). This means that all body information is contained in its individual parts and vice versa. Therefore, a part of the body can influence other parts through its anatomical and functional relationships with the whole organism. From this idea of mutual interrelation between the corresponding parts we can work in analogous distal structures with excellent results in our clinical practice.
- In this paper we will learn about the different Taiji or image correspondences, as well as mirror correspondences (homologous structures) and other interesting distal theories.